Graal Guild “Swordsmen” Member List from Jan 24,2001
Members are not put in any specific order, they are equal to other members that are in the same rank.
Did we miss something? Contact Archangel ( E-mail: email@example.com | ICQ: 49012849 ) or Leonaire :
( E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org | ICQ: 77387624 )
Swordsmen Rules :
1. Do not attack members of the guild outside of sparring.
2. Do not reveal any classified guild information to anyone not cleared for that information.
3. Do not lie to leaders regarding anything relevant to the guild.
4. Any form of direct participation in other guilds or planning with other guilds without the consent of the SwordsMen leaders will be considered treason.
5. Do not initiate combat with those who are not our enemies.
6. Only attack the player that begins the fight without reason.
7. Hacking/cheating is prohibted.
8. Do not act in a manner that may promote self power over others, this applies to both speech and action.
9. Leaders will not heistate to drop members position if rules are violated.
10. Apply these rules to action and speech.
Players that join the guild who violate these rules will not be allowed to join again. Leaders shall be consulted for a determination prior to action. Penalties are strong even though they are not published with these rules. Penalty decisions shall be made only by High Wing Leaders.
Swordsmen Order of the Signet Version 1.0Purpose : To establish, for the better encouragement, information, and dignity of all SwordsMen, a standardized, officially ordained system of recognition for exceptional atitudes contributing to the glory and well-being of the guild.
Theory : The end of recognizing superior performance here delineated acts in a manner complimentary to, not in addition to, the point system. Whereas the point system is a systematic process of reward and penalty for specific actions respectively benefitting or harming the guild, the Signet is intended as a mark of distinction for a general aptitude or capacity. The awarding of it may be provoked by a specific act, but it symbolizes a broader significance.
Judges : Signets will be awarded at the sole discretion of the members of the two Command Wings of SwordsMen.
Criterion : To be recognized with a Signet, a guild member must consistently display remarkable or otherwise exceptional performance in an area, in a way which is somehow beneficial to the guild.
Process : When a member is determined by the Command Wings to be deserving of a Signet in an area after some period of evaluation and consideration, they will be notified promptly and a ceremony time will be scheduled, with the designee’s need and convenience taking the highest priority.
Restriction : A member may normally only receive one Signet in a given area. As a Signet is not linked to a specific act but a general aptitude, this is appropriate. In extremely exceptional cases, a Double Signet may be awarded. To ensure that the unparalelled standard of this honor is maintained, only one person may hold a Double Signet in any category at any time.
Presentation : A Signet will be formally presented to a guild member in a ceremony on a private server, unless the designee and the Command Wings members concur that a public ceremony is appropriate.
- The Signet of War (red) – combat (all forms)
- The Signet of HTML (yellow) – writing HTML
- The Signet of Graal Designs (green) – level design, NPC scripting
- The Signet of Diplomacy (blue) – inter-guild relations
- The Signet of Leadership (purple) – intra-guild relations
- The Signet of Art (white) – drawing, storywriting, etc.
- The Signet of Sacrifice (gray) – dedication, hard work
- Swordsmen Signet (blue, white, grey, black) – highest award given
Information taken from – http://web.archive.org/web/20010124121000/http://swordsmen.net-games.com/main/index.html