An exotic kingdom inhabited by many different creatures,
including fish-folk known as Zorbi.
Zormite was once under attack by an invading kingdom known as Bel’la Olplyn, but managed to destroy it.
Recruitment Guidelines, The Zormite Republic:
For the recruiter:
Who you recruit, you are responsible for. It is up to you to oversee that person’s training and orientation into Zormite society.
When our Immigration dept is more developed perhaps a training period can be provided by Noblemen and Noblewomen.
For now, the rules for recruiters shall be as follows:
IMMIGRANTS AS MEMBERS
1. There should be no more than 10 immigrants listed on the member roster at any given time. If we have 10, we’re full.
2. Always check the blacklist before recruiting any new member. Is your blacklist up to date? Be sure to ask!
3. Do not add players to Zormite just to get into BMode, or for short periods of time for any reason.
4. Potential immigrants must RP their request for entry into Zormite. You must be on tag and give them an on screen RP test.
Feel free to involve other Zormites in this process. It could take as long or as little time as you need.
The potential member must have a proper RP name when making his request.
Once the RP test is complete, you should be satisfied that this person has a good basic
knowledge of RPing in a kingdom or explain that he is not yet ready to proceed and tell him why.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR – WHILE IN CHARACTER
5. Before you apply an immigrant tag, your recruit must RP pledge allegiance to both the Zormite Replubic and her Dictatress.
He/she must also know that cussing, scamming, kill or kill drop stealing and map jumping are intolerable actions and will result in a member’s removal from Zormite.
Your recruit should also have a basic understanding of the RP of Zormite.
That it is a peaceful kingdom steeped in watery history and traditions. That our people are not war-like.
That we are allied with Dustari and friends to the people of Kurenai Joukai.
We are respecters of all kingdoms and a Zormitian never aggressors first. Yet we defend honor and justice and will fight when necessary.
PLAYER BEHAVIOR – WHILE OUT OF CHARACTER
6. PKing is a part of Kingdoms. It is acceptable for OOC Zormites to PK other OOC players – off tag, toward off tag players.
If a player leaves kingdom to PK players FOR ANY REASON, he will not be re-added.
During RP it is only acceptable to PK (or fight) other players during war or in duel arenas.
If you are attacked while on tag, you have kingdom permission to defend yourself unto the death of your opponent or until you reach safety.
Do not prolong these on tag situations. Go off tag for PKing.
7. Do not add players who are high level newbs unless you know who they are. (example: level 20 with 4 hours)
These players are sometimes considered an RP threat.
8. At this time, there is no need to mass announce that Zormite is recruiting.
All requests should come from the potential new member, or, you can attempt to recruit someone you feel would be an asset to the Republic.
For the Recruit:
1. You must have 60 hours and be level 6 before submitting an RP request for entry into Zormite.
2. Only ‘In Character’ requests will be recognized and replied to.
3. It is suggested you read the Zormite forum regularly and have read the stickied threads.
4. Once you are a citizen of Zormite the following actions are illegal according to Zormite law:
Saying /leave kingdom
stealing kill drops
jumping maps uninvited
scamming or assisting in scamming
aggressive or war-like actions or language
If you encounter problems on the game, you should contact a kingdom leader or Graal Kingdoms Staff.
5. At this time it is prohibited to join Zormite while belonging to any global guilds which threaten kingdoms.
6. You will remain on immigrant status for a minimum of 12 hours online playing time.
After this period, it will be considered that you first become a Civilian, then ultimately, a Citizen of Zormite.
Upon further promotion, citizens may be invited to join a ministry for more in-depth role-playing opportunities.
Zorbi is an aquatic, fishlike species that is been a staple of Graal for years. Originally a classic race noted for their matriarchy, underwater dominion, and usage of heads like head10 and head35 – it’s been long since bastardized into an excuse to wear a blue head and idle in the water to avoid pk. While the name ‘zorbi’ applies to the race as a whole, it can also specifically refer to the female. Male zorbi are called ‘zorba’. All zorba are zorbi, but not all zorbi are zorba.
Zorbi eventually evolved into what is the c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶a̶r̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ Zormite Republic on Graal Kingdoms, until it fell off the radar and became lost in the annals of history, recalled only by the few who still remained interested it, and the even fewer who opted to represent it.
Zormite Kingdom First Weapon
|Image||Item Name||Original stats||Weapon Story|
|zormite blade||(Dam+9) 20.5 kg||
This weapon is made with a special metal only found in the Zormite Kingdom.
Most known Zorbi/Zormite Player
kia345 (Pojo) –
Discord ID – @<fish emoji>#3976
Graal Forums Profile – https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5330
|2003-2004||None||Wren Sagesun Archigos (darkemporor)|
|2004 -2005||Wren||Akira Sagesun Archigos|
|2014 – 2015||Mirar||None|
|2015 – 2017||Zulway||None|
Mirar Website – http://zormite.nine-birds.com/
Zormite Religion – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoramites
Zorbi Guild – http://www.graalonline.com/playerworlds/guilds/viewguild?full=1&gid=9742
Zormite Leaders – http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Worlds/Graal_Kingdoms/Zormite
Zormite old history – http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Worlds/Graal_Kingdoms/Zormite/Old
Googi – Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome – http://zrba.awardspace.com/